Medicine Hat, AB Maternity & Newborn Photographer

Medicine Hat, AB Maternity & Newborn Photographer

Life Stories Series: The Story of the Flower Planting

This is my first post in the 'Life Stories Series'. If you are wondering what it is... I joined some amazing photographer friends in a big circle to share stories about our lives. On the last Friday of the month you will see a new post from me in this series. It's not about getting that perfect pose, it's about capturing the everyday moments that are special to us. It's a away for us to share a bit about our own personal lives. At the end of each post you will see a link to another photographer's story. Click on the link to keep the circle going!

This month I decided to share the story of my daughter planting her flowers. My little girl is the light of my life. She loves to help me with just about everything. I let her pick out all the flowers. She's got some good taste and loves the same colors as I do. We came home and she was so excited to get her flowers planted." First I need my gloves!' she says. So off she goes to get her gloves and comes back with her winter gloves on...lol. "Next I need my hat"...off she goes to get her hat. "Now I need my shovel and watering can."...off she goes to get the last of the items she needs.

    With extra care and attention she digs a hole to plant her new flower. Asks me to help her with putting the flower into the hole. She then covers up the hole and gives her new flower a fresh drink of water. I love watch her plant her new flowers. Hope you enjoy the photos of her and her flowers!

Please continue the circle by clicking here to see the amazing Kate Craft's story

3 comments:

Taryn Chrapkowski said...

Nothing better than beautiful flowers! She did an amazing job!

Anelle said...

How sweet! Thank you so much for sharing! And I'm looking forward to your next Life Story :)

Azure said...

Awww, what a sweet little gardener! Love this series- great captures!